Monday, August 27, 2007

Statement Regarding Michael Vick

Seeing as the Michael Vick dogfighting case is an important issue and the Pen15 Club has a high ranking status, we found it necessary to give our official statement regarding this case. I do not want to have the views of Ronny VD and Fridge confused with mine though, so i'm going to write my own.

First off, we want to let it be known that we find Vick and all of his friends who plead guilty along with him to be scumbags. The level of cruelty that these men reached is something that you don't believe exists. Apparently they had nothing else good going on in their lives that they had to torture innocent animals who probably did not compete to their expectations. Clearly Vick is the most despicable of the whole crew though. Think about it, his buddies are living off his huge contract and multiple endorsements. Vick has a few houses and he just lets these guys stay in the one at 1915 Moonlight Road in Surry County, Virginia. Vick has so much else going for him, yet he decided to spend his time and money funding and participating in this dogfighting venture.

I will be very honest, a couple members of the Pen15 Club are not what some would consider to be "Dog enthusiasts" or even anything close to that. Myself and the fridge spent a lifetime walking to bus stops and local pools and had to walk by large dogs who would bark at us every time. This gave me a prostate the size of a honeydew and a head full of bad memories. Anyway, I have said that I would actually be interested to see one of these dog fights some time. I do not like dogs and seeing them take out their anger on each other rather than me would be somewhat sweet. That is as far is I take it though. I do not think these dogs should be put on rape stands, electrocuted, drowned, and whatever else these sick fucks did to the dogs. I don't see how these guys are able to justify in their heads killing a dog because it is "Underperforming." If it is that bad and unaggressive, don't throw down thousands of dollars on it.

I hope this judge throws the book at Vick. Bad Newz Kennels has to be one of the most horrific operations I have ever heard of. I'm sure he is going to get financially screwed by the Falcons wanting money back and possibly the IRS because of all the illegal gambling, but I hope he actually gets screwed, by some big dude named Bubba who should be playing outside linebacker for the Carolina Panthers along with Dan "Pineapple Library Chocolate Shoe" Morgan, but he is doing 25 to life. Good luck Mike, hope that 4.3 40 pays off in prison.

Hugs and Hand Pounds,
- K-Rock -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. This reads like a 12 year old girl's diary.

2. How is this any different than the sport of offing a deer with a shotgun? If Vick was hosting cow-fights and decided drown the losing cow, would you still feel the same way?

Refer to Dennis Leary on this one: '"I don't want to eat the meat because I love the animals. I love the animals." Hey, I love the animals too. I love my doggy. He's so cute. My fluffy little dog.. He's so cute- There's the problem. We only want to save the cute animals, don't we? Yeah. Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually. "What are you?" "I'm an otter." "And what do you do?" "I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands." "You're free to go." "And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get in the fucking truck, ok pal!" "But I'm an animal." "You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!" "I'm an animal, I have rights!" "Yeah, here's yer fucking cousin, get on the fucking truck, pal!" We kill the cows to make jackets out of them and then we kill each other for the jackets we made out of the cows.'

Anonymous said...

1. Shut up Davey

2. If you're going to quote Denis Leary, spell his name right

Anonymous said...

That wasn't me, I swear to God.