Thursday, November 8, 2007

What Happens In Vegas, Stays in Vegas, You F*ckin' Snitches: by O.J. Simpson


The Juice is settin' in court today. Juice thought you might want to know what was gwins-on inside my huge head, so I'm just gonna blog the whole she-bang-a-bang out in live time for all y'all fans of the juice out in the world.


-Shit. Feel like home. I wonder if Vegas has chicken as good as the LA courthouse did?

-Unarmed robbery is for suckas and hos.

-Where Lance "The Mosquito" Ito at?

-Mo' better nickname: Lance "Mint Mo" Ito.

-If da glove don't fit, just stick inna pink butt raw dogg.

- Where's that ugly white lawyer bitch?

- Who's this DA on the other team this time? What happen to my boy Jackie Childs?

- Someone call Frank Drebin. He'd solve this for me all right.

-Go USC!

- My name shoulda been John David Booty. OJ get more white woman ass than a toilet seat.

- Oh shit. That Goldman asshole is back again. He want my money? He aint getting shit from me. Tell him if the automatic weapon don't fit, Vegas will acquit.

- The Juice be free and hitting the links in a few weeks man. I know dis. Get me 9 holes with Tiger in the morning the day after Thanksgiving and an afternoon lunch with Fuhrmann, Juice needs some money so we gonna write a book.

- It's a good thing they didn't see the dead asian ho in my trunk underneath all the stolen football shit.

- Shit Juice Like: Heisman Trophies, White Women, Trojans

- Shit Juice Hate: Snitches, Kato Kaelin, White Women who act a fool, Ron Goldman, The Vegas Po-Po

- Only reason po-po caught Juice was 'cuase he got a charlie horse on the previous play.

- Where Al Cowlings at with the Juice Mobile? We need to set this bitch off and take another trip. Ride or die homey.


OH FO SHO,
Juice.

No comments: