Tuesday, January 11, 2011

4-Hour Body Week 2

For whatever reason this week I am full of piss and vinegar. I think there is some sort of hump that I need to get over for my body to get used to what I'm putting in it. I think it's like "fat kid DTs" or something.

I did experience some mild headaches in the beginning of the week (Sunday into Monday) but I think it was from a lack of water. I severely cut back on my almost two gallon a day habit and just need to get in the routine of having water on me at all times. Although, teaching an hour and a half lesson on gerunds and gerundives with a bladder the size of a canteloupe isn't nearly as fun as you'd think.

I did, however, receive an inspiring email from a dear friend and one of my biggest critics.

I've been following your blog as of late, congrats on sticking with the diet so far. Regarding Egg Whites, you will learn to love them, as you should anything that goes by the name All Whites.

In my days of self hate, I found that salsa (or anything spicy) was the best flavor additive, specifically corn and black bean. Give it a go.


Luckily for my main man here, I have been adding some organic salsa with very little sugar to these putrid fucking things. My wife almost gagged when I pulled a container of microwaved egg whites out and started eating it as fast as I could. The salsa helps, along with the added Brocolli florets for at least SOMETHING with some crunch to it instead of things that have the consistency of snot.

But as always, my humble reader, we endeavor to persevere, and I assure you that by beach season, RVonD 2.0 will be unleashed onto the world. My wife has already started studying up on Fillipino knife-weilding classes, so stay away from me bitches. I'm a one-horse kind of cowboy.

No comments: