Monday, September 17, 2007

An R Von D Quick-Hitter From This Past Weekend


If you were not aware, Fridge and I had a small reunion of sorts in the Fighting City of Waltham this weekend. And while there wasn't much to report (a few odds and ends, really), one specific conversation stood out in my mind. Let me paint the scene: We were in a bar called "Big City" putting on an intense (and VERY public) display of bloody knuckles when we were approached by two young men wearing fraternity shirts. They explained to us that they were trying to sell us butane lighters that I've seen people use for crack and crystal meth on the television. One of these young men noticed Fridge's "LLOYD!!" t-shirt. Fridge, being a huge Entourage fan decided to have a bit of fun with this young man. The following conversation ensued:

Frat Boy: Whoa, nice Lloyd t-shirt man, you watch that show?

Fridge: What show?

Frat Boy: Entourage. You know, Lloyd...Ari's assistant?

Fridge: What's an Ari?

Frat Boy: Are you kidding? Ari's this dude and Lloyd is his super-gay assistant.

R Von D: How gay? Like being in a frat gay?

Frat Boy: (stunned silence)

Fridge: K bye.

(Frat boy exits stage left)

While this is not my longest entry, I thought that this was too priceless to let slip away into the ether. I truly believe that the Fridge and I make strangers more uncomfortable than anybody else on the planet once a few drinks are involved. After the frat boy left, Fridge then started using the foosball levers to hit girls in the ass while I proudly sipped upon my white russian. If you want to hang out with us, we are available for parties at penfifteenblog@gmail.com.


With confidence,
Ron

No comments: