Monday, March 24, 2008

Who Loves Irony!?

As of right now (March 24th, 2008 10:22 AM) I am sitting in a seminar for teachers discussing appropriate web site usage in the classroom and I am writing this while some Canadian frog is going on and on about appropriate web usage. Why am I doing this instead of paying attention? Two reasons. One, I really don't care what the kids do on the internet in my classroom, if they fail they fail and I will smile while their parents grovel at my feet for better grades. Two, I'm R Von D and I do what I want, when I want, how I want to do it, and who I want to do it with...so put that in your back pocket.

Any questions, concerns, please direct them to Fridge, K-Rock, or The C, or Dana Complaina, 'cause I don't give a shit.

Two fingers, One love,

R Von D

No comments: