Thursday, January 17, 2008

R Von D's Internet Videos of the Week: Vol. 1

As I have been dubbed by K-Rock and Fridge as the undisputed "King of the Internet," it is my duty to bring to you various and awesome internet videos for your viewing pleasure. As I am funnier, thinner, less angry, and significantly shorter than Patrice O'Neil, I feel as though I am the authority on internet humor. Away we go:

1. Death Metal Alf

This video combines two things that I love more than anything in the world: Alf and Heavy Metal. No internet videos encapsulate who I am as a person better than this:




2. The Trailer For "Strange Wilderness"

Say what you want about the state of Hollywood movies. But, any movie combining Kevin Hefferenan (Farva from 'Super Troopers'), Steve Zahn (Cowboy Wayne from 'Saving Silverman'), Jonah Hill (the fat kid from 'Superbad'), the guy from Grandma's boy, and the guy from the Mac commercials, you got yourself a winner. Seriously, this is like my comedy Justice League. Also, if you don't laugh at the part with the buck-toothed shark at the end, you're not a human being. You're a son of a bitch communist.




3. Australian kid throws party, 500 people show up, cause $20,000 worth of damage, kid refuses to take his sunglasses off.

That pretty much sums it up. There is nothing about this kid that isn't awesome, except for maybe his nipple ring and the fact that he's from a continent that was founded as a British convict colony. Other than that though, I want to hang out with this kid.



4. T.O. Is A Crybaby Bitch

Why are you crying about Tony Romo? For one, he sucks. Two, Jessica Simpson's career and saggy boobs suck. Her dad sold out Romo and pimped out his daughter to the paparazzi. And yet, T.O. (not to be outdone), has to put on the waterworks during a press conference to show the world that he's an attention whore who cannot bear to not have the cameras on him. Enjoy the extra month off-season you miserable C. We all know your "quawtabag" will nailing yesterday's news. That doesn't sound to "unfurr" now does it T.O.?



5. Swing Backflip Goes Wrong.

YES!!


Swing Backflip Goes Bad - Watch more free videos


I hope you enjoy these and there will be more of these to come in the future.

- R Von D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I very much enjoyed your videos. Strange Wilderness looks hilarious. I almost shit my pants when I saw the shark the other day. That movie can't miss.

I've seen the Alf metal thing before, why didnt we think of this sooner?

And lay off my man TO. He's nice.

Anonymous said...

I very much enjoyed your videos. Strange Wilderness looks hilarious. I almost shit my pants when I saw the shark the other day. That movie can't miss.

I've seen the Alf metal thing before, why didnt we think of this sooner?

And lay off my man TO. He's nice.

Keefe said...

no idea why it showed up twice. ive never figured out this compooters.