Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Seriously, What Is Wrong With You?

To quote Al Czervik, "now I know why tigers eat their young."

Seriously, if one of these idiots was my kid I'd beat the stupidity out of him, piss on everything he owned, then tell him I was just marking my territory because I bought all that shit. I just don't understand the idiocy that is today's youth. What makes a child want to act like a werewolf. I mean, granted we've all been there. I remember wanting to be a werewolf or a dracula...when I was fucking six. Grow up you goddamn crybabies, you're not a supernatural being, you're a pussbag crybaby who wears colored contacts because you suck at sports. Must be tough to stay out for a full moon on a school night. And it's good to know that if I ever want to hunt werewolves, all I have to do is set up my silver bullets and rifles next to Chik-Fil-A in the fucking Food Court. Thank God for school uniforms.



God damn,

R Von D

1 comment:

Greg said...

Is that Adolfo at 1:37?